Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Miss WIND TALKER

Windy the day she went to her new home.

Windy is truly an amazing creature. She has absolutely beautiful big shining eyes, a huggable fluffy body, and at 30 lbs is the perfect size. No dog I have met has had the amazing impact of Windy. It is impossible to meet her and not love her.

Windy enjoying the outdoors.

Windy lived in my bathtub for 2 weeks when she first came from 'Camp Reno'. Slowly she moved into the bedroom. After 3 years she is a happy, energetic social dog who loves to talk and loves agility tunnels. When I brought Windy home I had no intentions of keeping her. I was going to foster her until she was ready for her new home. I adopted her out 6 months later. She ran away from her new home 3 times. By the third time I decided to bring her home with me. Windy truly is my soul mate, and I thank God for her every day.

Windy looking pretty.

So glad to hear from Windy.
You look fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment